Adopted and valid as of 1 October 2021, v.02
Personal Data Controller (of the data available via websites):
|Registered address||K. Donelaicio str. 60, Kaunas, Lithuania|
|Telephone number||+370 37 366 307|
|DPO e-mail email@example.com|
(hereinafter – “Biomapas” or “We”, “Us”, “Our”)
- Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). View Facebook’s policy here.
- Twitter (Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). View Twitter’s policy here.
- YouTube (YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a subsidiary of Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). View YouTube’s policy here.
- Instagram (Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, a subsidiary of Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). View Instagram’s policy here.
- LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland, 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland). View Linkedin’s policy here.
By visiting (otherwise using) any of the Pages, You confirm that You are familiar with this SMP Policy, You understand the provisions hereof and agree to comply herewith.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- By commenting, posting, sharing and sending messages or in any other way communicating with Us via the Page, You personally warrant, that You have implemented all measures required in order to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of Your entries.
- Persons under 16 years old are prohibited to share their personal data on the Page without the prior consent of their parents or their legal representatives. All the comments, reactions, sharing activities as well as other activities performed on the Pages by minors, will be considered to be performed with such prior consent as a rule.
- All the information, including personal data, shared in the publicly accessible parts of the Pages (e.g. on the Facebook wall of Biomapas Page) is visible to other Visitors. Therefore, we kindly ask you, to check such public content prior posting in order to avoid disclosure of any offensive or discriminatory content or content, which potentially otherwise violates applicable legal acts and (or) rights of any other person.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Biomapas and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their employees, officers and agents harmless from any claim, including attorney’s fees, made by any third party arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Pages, Your use of the Pages, Your violation of this SMP Policy or rules and policies available in the Pages published by the administrators of the Pages, or Your violation of any third party’s rights.
- We reserve the right to remove any content posted by the Visitors on the Page, that: (i) contain profanity, or hate language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, or political beliefs; (ii) contain material we consider offensive included in links, videos or pictures; (iii) contain personal threats against community members, Biomapas employees, or other related persons; (iv) contain spam, multiple posts of the same content or commercial solicitation.
- We reserve the right to ban individuals or entities that ignore this SMP Policy.
- Any opinions expressed by Biomapas personnel or others posting material on the Pages are their own opinions and do not necessarily reflect the position of Biomapas. Opinions should be viewed in the context of the time they were expressed.
- Biomapas assumes no responsibility regarding accuracy of the information posted on the Pages, whether posted by third parties or Biomapas representatives. Use of such information is at the recipient’s own risk.
- By furnishing information, Biomapas does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
- SMP Policy may be updated at any time. The Visitors will be notified about any changes by posting the updated wording of the SMP Policy on each Page.
- If any provision of the SMP Policy is declared invalid or not applicable, such provision does not affect the lawfulness and validity of the remaining provisions of the SMP Policy.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- All personal data freely provided by You will be used only for the purposes for which You provided such personal data to Us (e. g. for the purpose of communication with You via Page). No additional personal data will be collected or transferred to third parties, unless it is foreseen by the applicable legal acts.
- Personal data of the Visitors is processed on the following basis:
- On the basis of the consent, which is expressed by Your active action, e.g. by contacting Us and providing Us with Your personal data, by commenting, editing and sharing posts in the Page, etc.;
- On the basis of legitimate interest of Biomapas (e. g. for administration and appropriate operating of the Page as well as in order to ensure Your personal data protection);
- When processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Biomapas is the subject.
- Following personal data may be collected using the tools on the Page: Your demographical data, age, gender, marital and professional status, hobbies, etc. All mentioned data is processed and provided to Us as anonymous statistical data.
- We would expressly point out that we have no influence on the scope, type and purpose of the processing of Your personal and person-related data by the provider of the social media service (where Pages are available) and can inform You only according to our level of knowledge at this point. Please note, that Your data may be transmitted and stored irrespective of whether You are a member of the corresponding social media provider.
- Biomapas LinkedIn Page is integral part of LinkedIn platform (the other Biomapas Pages are also parts of the relevant social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other)), therefore, LinkedIn may collect and process other personal data of You (as well as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube respectively). You should be aware, that administrators of the social media platforms reserve the right to collect Your personal data not only by using the cookies, but also may record all Your activities on the Page (by saving the logs). If at the time of the interaction You are also logged on to a social media provider, such as LinkedIn, it is capable of learning Your user name or, if stored, Your real name, and assigning the information underlying the interaction to Your profile correspondingly. The above-mentioned data also makes it possible for the providers of the corresponding social media services to create pseudonymised, and potentially also individualised, usage profiles for their own purposes.
- Data processing cases are classified according to a predefined retention schedule based on what is deemed necessary for each category of query. These retention periods allow us to further support You with Your query, for a limited period, after Your case is closed. In other instances, there may be required legal reasons for retention, in which case we would not store data for longer than the statutory retention requirements call for.
3. PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
4. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- If You continue to visit / use the Pages (You continue communicating with Us, posting comments, sharing posts, etc.) after You revoke Your consent given for personal data processing (when personal data is processed on the basis of the consent (e.g. communication with Us initiated by You, posting comments, sharing posts, etc.)), we will consider that You freely give Your new consent for further personal data processing performed by Biomapas.