Webinar: Strategic Pharmacovigilance Activities. Scalable and Tailor-made Outsourcing Models
Larger companies often limit their strategic pharmacovigilance activities outsourcing only to highly manual and repetitive tasks, while the smaller ones may want to outsource their entire pharmacovigilance system. But is there anything in between?
- How can larger companies benefit from outsourcing strategic pharmacovigilance activities while maintaining full control and compliance?
- How can small/medium-sized companies get access to a serious pharmacovigilance database that grows with them without having to break the bank?
- What are the advantages of scalable and tailor-made outsourcing models?
- How can the pharmaceutical companies obtain benefits from the scalability and standardization required to ensure central oversight while also retaining local effectiveness?
You will learn about strategic pharmacovigilance activities outsourcing through scalable and tailor-made outsourcing models and how it can be done in a controlled way:
1. Full pharmacovigilance outsourcing
- What does it mean?
- How will you remain in control?
2. Outsourcing a pharmacovigilance database
- How to select a proper database?
- How to get access to it without buying it yourself?
- What control levels can you opt for?
3. Outsourcing specific strategic pharmacovigilance activities
- How to remain in control?
Optimizing your pharmacovigilance activities?
Make use of our experts’ invaluable know-how in managing pharmacovigilance activities while remaining in control.
Who should attend?
- Global QPPVs / Deputies
- QPPV Office managers
- Heads of Pharmacovigilance
- Heads of Pharmacovigilance Technologies
- Drug Safety Managers
- Drug Safety Leaders involved in Risk Management, Aggregate Safety reports, Oversight and Standards
Duration: 50 min.
- Head of Global Pharmacovigilance, Martijn van de Leur;
- International QPPV, Olga Asimaki;
- QPO Manager and Head of Pharmacovigilance Technologies, Gediminas Zvicevičius.
Martijn van de Leur, MSc
Head of Global Pharmacovigilance
Other content that might interest you:
Webinar: Smooth Switch to the EAEU Marketing Authorization for Medicinal Products The webinar will highlight the practical tips and guide you through the crucial steps of marketing authorization upgrade to the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) one, ultimately leading you...
There is an increased demand for Materiovigilance solutions in recent years as the usage of medical devices keeps growing. Current industry changes are already impacting future developments, and it is becoming more and more challenging to keep up with recent...
Whitepaper Regulatory Affairs Outsourcing Affiliate-Based Outsourcing for Regulatory Affairs acts as an addition or replacement of your in-house local regulatory capabilities. However, it frequently falls short of meeting the requirements for effective organization,...