Webinar: Strategic Pharmacovigilance Activities. Scalable and Tailor-made Outsourcing Models
Larger companies often limit their strategic pharmacovigilance activities outsourcing only to highly manual and repetitive tasks, while the smaller ones may want to outsource their entire pharmacovigilance system. But is there anything in between?
- How can larger companies benefit from outsourcing strategic pharmacovigilance activities while maintaining full control and compliance?
- How can small/medium-sized companies get access to a serious pharmacovigilance database that grows with them without having to break the bank?
- What are the advantages of scalable and tailor-made outsourcing models?
- How can the pharmaceutical companies obtain benefits from the scalability and standardization required to ensure central oversight while also retaining local effectiveness?
You will learn about strategic pharmacovigilance activities outsourcing through scalable and tailor-made outsourcing models and how it can be done in a controlled way:
1. Full pharmacovigilance outsourcing
- What does it mean?
- How will you remain in control?
2. Outsourcing a pharmacovigilance database
- How to select a proper database?
- How to get access to it without buying it yourself?
- What control levels can you opt for?
3. Outsourcing specific strategic pharmacovigilance activities
- How to remain in control?
Who should attend?
- Global QPPVs / Deputies
- QPPV Office managers
- Heads of Pharmacovigilance
- Heads of Pharmacovigilance Technologies
- Drug Safety Managers
- Drug Safety Leaders involved in Risk Management, Aggregate Safety reports, Oversight and Standards
Duration: 50 min.
Speakers: Head of Global Pharmacovigilance, Martijn van de Leur, and International QPPV, Olga Asimaki, both come from large pharma and have experience of what it is like to be on their side. QPO Manager and Head of Pharmacovigilance Technologies, Gediminas Zvicevičius, comes with extensive CRO experience and has invaluable know-how on helping companies with QPPV activities and PV database technologies. Together, they will share their insights on strategic PV outsourcing that can be personalized for any needs or requirements:
Martijn van de Leur, MSc
Head of Global Pharmacovigilance
Optimizing your pharmacovigilance activities?
Make use of our experts’ invaluable know-how in managing pharmacovigilance activities while remaining in control. Explore your options in an informal chat with one of our experts.
Other content that might interest you:
EAEU legislation for Medical Device registration has been continuously updating for the last six years since the Eurasian Economic Union, otherwise known as EAEU, was entered into force in 2015. Five countries have signed the "Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union" to...
Practical tips on Affiliate Based Outsourcing including for Regulatory Affairsoptimization of local RA setup, management and relevant costs.
Company registration is part of the common regulatory requirements in several Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) countries. Nevertheless, it can be easily overlooked in preparation for drug filing and the overall regulatory picture. MENA countries are accepting...