Webinar: Regulatory Strategy in the EAEU and Rest of CIS Countries
Regulatory strategy in EAEU and CIS regions differ from other regions as market access to these countries can be a real challenge due to various local regulations. However, it is only a matter of experience and adequate know-how.
This webinar focuses on choosing your regulatory strategy for Eurasian Economic Union and Commonwealth of Independent States, best practices and practical tips for market access and current regulatory status and GMP requirements.
You will learn about:
1. Commonwealth of Independent States
- Differences and overlaps with EAEU
2. Regulatory strategy in the EAEU
- Current status and main challenges
- Practical tips
3. Regulatory strategy in the CIS region
- What is the current status?
- Best practices and key tips for main challenges
- GMP requirements in EAEU and CIS
Entering EAEU or CIS markets?
Make use of our experts’ know-how to access new markets. Explore your options in a chat with one of our experts.
Who should attend?
- Global and regional RA Managers
- Regulatory Strategy Managers
- RA Partnerships Operations Manager
- QA Managers supporting RA
- RA Healthcare Compliance Managers
Duration: 25 min.
Speaker: Regulatory Affairs Project Manager, Nargiz Asgarova, who will share her expertise on regulatory strategy in EAEU and CIS regions.
Nargiz Asgarova, BSc, MBA
Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
Other content that might interest you:
Recently, we had the chance to reflect on our last 10 years of operations and were astonished by the unprecedented growth facts: The Clinical Research department grew 8 times the size it was back in 2013. Regulatory Affairs services became available to 32 new...
The role of Contract Research Organizations (CROs) in supporting mergers and acquisitions (M&As) is not a new concept, as CROs have been providing services in this area for several years. However, the demand for these services may have increased in recent years...
Regulatory Intelligence is a reliable and invaluable tool when it comes to pharmacovigilance. It's so important because it allows companies to remain up-to-date with the most recent drug safety data and identify new information quickly. What Is Regulatory...