Webinar: Regulatory Strategy in the EAEU and Rest of CIS Countries
Regulatory strategy in EAEU and CIS regions differ from other regions as market access to these countries can be a real challenge due to various local regulations. However, it is only a matter of experience and adequate know-how.
This webinar focuses on choosing your regulatory strategy for Eurasian Economic Union and Commonwealth of Independent States, best practices and practical tips for market access and current regulatory status and GMP requirements.
You will learn about:
1. Commonwealth of Independent States
- Differences and overlaps with EAEU
2. Regulatory strategy in the EAEU
- Current status and main challenges
- Practical tips
3. Regulatory strategy in the CIS region
- What is the current status?
- Best practices and key tips for main challenges
- GMP requirements in EAEU and CIS
Who should attend?
- Global and regional RA Managers
- Regulatory Strategy Managers
- RA Partnerships Operations Manager
- QA Managers supporting RA
- RA Healthcare Compliance Managers
Duration: 25 min.
Speaker: Regulatory Affairs Project Manager, Nargiz Asgarova, BSc, MBA, who will share her expertise on regulatory strategy in EAEU and CIS regions.
Nargiz Asgarova, BSc, MBA
Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
Entering EAEU or CIS markets?
Make use of our experts’ know-how to access new markets. Explore your options in an informal chat with one of our experts.
Other content that might interest you:
Affiliate-Based Outsourcing (ABO) model for regulatory affairs works as a replacement or an extension of the company's internal local regulatory resources, which often do not fully fulfil the needs for the effective organization, flexible resources, business...
If you are interested in marketing your medicinal product in the fast-growing pharmaceutical market of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) and if you want to how to apply for market authorization in the EAEU, this blog post is for you. The first part of this article...
Regulatory Authorities across the MENA region indicate a specific validity period for the Marketing Authorization Approval certificate of pharmaceutical products that ranges between four to five years in most countries. The purpose behind this license validity period...