Webinar: Medical Device Registration in Russia. Challenges and Issues
The purpose of this webinar is to show the differences and specifics of regulations and law processes that can cause challenges in medical device registration in Russia.
You will learn about:
1. The specificity of national classification of medical devices
- What is a Medical Device and what is not a Medical Device?
- Why some medical products are medical devices in the EU but not considered as medical devices in Russia?
2. Key issues with the registration of complex and multi-component medical devices
- Complex IVD Systems
- Multi-component MD (Construction Kit)
- MD with measuring function
- Dermal Fillers with Lidocaine
- Drug-Device combinations
3. National approach to Medical Software (SaMD)
Who should attend? Professionals from Medical Device companies working within:
- Product Development
Duration: 45 min.
Speaker: Regulatory Affairs Project Manager, Mikhail Vinogradov, LLM, who will discuss the key challenges and issues arising from the complex system of Medical Device registration in Russia.
Mikhail Vinogradov, LLM
Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
Expanding into the Russian market?
Make use of our experts to guide you from the start to a full market access. Explore your options in an informal chat with one of our experts.
Other content that might interest you:
Affiliate-Based Outsourcing (ABO) model for regulatory affairs works as a replacement or an extension of the company's internal local regulatory resources, which often do not fully fulfil the needs for the effective organization, flexible resources, business...
If you are interested in marketing your medicinal product in the fast-growing pharmaceutical market of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) and if you want to how to apply for market authorization in the EAEU, this blog post is for you. The first part of this article...
Regulatory Authorities across the MENA region indicate a specific validity period for the Marketing Authorization Approval certificate of pharmaceutical products that ranges between four to five years in most countries. The purpose behind this license validity period...