Webinar: Medical Device Registration in Russia. Challenges and Issues
The purpose of this webinar is to show the differences and specifics of regulations and law processes that can cause challenges in medical device registration in Russia.
You will learn about:
1. The specificity of national classification of medical devices
- What is a Medical Device and what is not a Medical Device?
- Why some medical products are medical devices in the EU but not considered as medical devices in Russia?
2. Key issues with the registration of complex and multi-component medical devices
- Complex IVD Systems
- Multi-component MD (Construction Kit)
- MD with measuring function
- Dermal Fillers with Lidocaine
- Drug-Device combinations
3. National approach to Medical Software (SaMD)
Who should attend? Professionals from Medical Device companies working within:
- Product Development
Duration: 45 min.
Speaker: Regulatory Affairs Project Manager, Mikhail Vinogradov, LLM, who will discuss the key challenges and issues arising from the complex system of Medical Device registration in Russia.
Mikhail Vinogradov, LLM
Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
Expanding into the Russian market?
Make use of our experts to guide you from the start to a full market access. Explore your options in an informal chat with one of our experts.
Other content that might interest you:
The Centralized Procedure in the GCC Region describes the possibility to register pharmaceutical products throughout the region. The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, abbreviated as "GCC" for "Gulf Cooperation Council", came to exist on May 25th,...
EAEU legislation for Medical Device registration has been continuously updating for the last six years since the Eurasian Economic Union, otherwise known as EAEU, was entered into force in 2015. Five countries have signed the "Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union" to...
Practical tips on Affiliate Based Outsourcing including for Regulatory Affairsoptimization of local RA setup, management and relevant costs.