Join our global team as a freelance Local Safety Officer
Local Safety Officer (LSO) is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the execution of studies and clinical trials at investigational sites.
We have various freelance, part-time, remote vacancies for Local Safety Officers (LSO) or deputy LSOs for projects in Europe or CIS region.
Location: Remote (EU or CIS regions)
- Perform local Pharmacovigilance activities
- Collect and process safety information
- Review local literature
- Provide support for a Pharmacovigilance Operations team
- Communicate with local Competent Authorities
- Assure compliance with Biomapas and Clients Quality Management System
- Handle medical information enquiries
- University degree in Life Science field
- Upper-intermediate English language
- Fluent in the language where the LSO service is performed
- 1 year of pharmacovigilance experience
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Focused on quality and productivity
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- International team
- Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry. As a trusted partner for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, we have one-stop-shop clinical research capabilities in high recruiting countries, delivering regulatory, pharmacovigilance and medical information excellence across Europe, CIS, EAEU, MENA, LATAM regions and the US throughout the entire product lifecycle.