Freelance Local Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Join our global team as a freelance Local Regulatory Affairs Specialist
We have various freelance, part-time, remote vacancies of Local Regulatory Affairs Specialist (LRAS) for throughout Europe and CIS.
Location: EU or CIS regions.
- To act as Biomapas Local Regulatory Affairs Specialist in the designated territory.
- To act as Biomapas Customers’ local representative for regulatory affairs at local level and to notify relevant Competent Authorities.
- To collect and coordinate information and prepare regulatory documentation for submission to Competent Authorities or to Customers’, advise on the submission strategy.
- To timely compile materials for license renewals, updates and registrations.
- To review labelling and labels for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- University degree in Life Science field
- Upper-intermediate English language
- Regulatory Affairs experience is beneficial
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Focused on quality and productivity
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- International team
- Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry. As a trusted partner for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, we have one-stop-shop clinical research capabilities in high recruiting countries, delivering regulatory, pharmacovigilance and medical information excellence across Europe, CIS, EAEU, MENA, LATAM regions and the US throughout the entire product lifecycle.