Join our global team as a freelance Clinical Research Associate
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the execution of studies and clinical trials at investigational sites.
We have various freelance, part-time, remote vacancies of Clinical Research Associate (CRA) for studies we are running throughout Europe and CIS.
Location: EU or CIS regions.
- Study site monitoring and management (site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits)
- Perform feasibilities and support start-up phase
- Create and maintain required study documentation (site management, monitoring, etc.)
- Ensure that clinical trials are conducted according to requirements (protocol, ICH-GCP, etc.)
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Perform regulatory document review and submission to regulatory authorities
- Prepare clinical trial documents and store, archive correspondence
- Negotiate study budgets with potential investigators/sites, assist in agreements
- Provide monitoring visits and site management
- University degree in Life Science field
- Fluent English language
- 2-5 year’s experience as CRA (independent monitoring)
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge
- Deep knowledge in clinical research regulatory requirements (GCP and ICH)
- Excellent skills in MS Office, EDC and other clinical trial related systems and platforms
- Attention to detail and time-management skills
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- International team
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry. As a trusted partner for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, we have one-stop-shop clinical research capabilities in high recruiting countries, delivering regulatory, pharmacovigilance and medical information excellence across Europe, CIS, EAEU, MENA, LATAM regions and the US throughout the entire product lifecycle.