Webinar: eCTD Submission Different Strategies: In-house vs. Outsourcing
eCTD Submission Strategies, including outsourcing, are influenced by varying requirements in various regions and countries. That and diverse technical resources by companies often lead to various regulatory strategies. Thus, the questions arises: how to choose the best tactics for eCTD submission that your needs?
The purpose of this webinar is to discuss the different approaches to prepare eCTD submissions, its requirements, technical resources, and process validation.
You will learn about:
1. Requirements for eCTD
- Different forms of eCTD used in EU vs. EAEU eCTD
- Legislation framework
- Regions and countries following the eCTD
2. Different approaches to prepare eCTD submissions: In-house vs. Outsourcing
- Advantages of eCTD submission outsourcing strategies vs. in-house management:
- Optimization of resources with proper experience
- Increased business continuity
- Cost optimization
3. Technical resources
- Software and networks
- Document and project management
- Potential challenges
4. How to validate submission to achieve compliance and high quality
- Tips and tricks
Who Should Attend? Professionals from the following fields:
- Regulatory Managers
- Regulatory Strategy Managers
- RA Partnerships Operations Manager
- QA Managers supporting RA
- RA Healthcare Compliance Managers
Duration: 25 min.
Speaker: Head of Global Regulatory Affairs, Olga Bernardova, MSc, who will share her expertise regarding eCTD submissions.
Olga Bernardova, MSc
Head of Global Regulatory Affairs
Registering a new product?
Make use of our experts to enter new markets. Explore your options in an informal chat with one of our experts.
Other content that might interest you:
Affiliate-Based Outsourcing (ABO) model for regulatory affairs works as a replacement or an extension of the company's internal local regulatory resources, which often do not fully fulfil the needs for the effective organization, flexible resources, business...
If you are interested in marketing your medicinal product in the fast-growing pharmaceutical market of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) and if you want to how to apply for market authorization in the EAEU, this blog post is for you. The first part of this article...
Regulatory Authorities across the MENA region indicate a specific validity period for the Marketing Authorization Approval certificate of pharmaceutical products that ranges between four to five years in most countries. The purpose behind this license validity period...