Webinar: Different Affiliate-Based Outsourcing Models for Regulatory Affairs
Often questions arise about the Affiliate-Based Outsourcing (ABO) Models for Regulatory Affairs:
1. How can it fit your specific needs?
2. How can it adapt to your organization and setup?
3. What are its possibilities of adjusting to your portfolio?
The purpose of this webinar is to share insights on the Regulatory Affairs Affiliate-Based Outsourcing Model’s flexibility and practical tips on how it can be tailored to your needs. We will share examples of different scenarios on how the ABO model can be customized to optimize costs and efficiently manage your local regulatory operations.
Expanding across Europe?
Make use of our experience. Explore your options in an informal chat with one of our experts.
This webinar focuses on learning:
- What are the options for the Affiliate-Based Outsourcing Model for Regulatory Affairs.
- What are the benefits of different models.
- What are the common challenges and how to overcome them.
- How to select the most beneficial Affiliate-Based Outsourcing Model for you.
Duration: 30 minutes
Speaker: Head of Regulatory Affairs, Olga Bernardova.
Head of Regulatory Affairs
Other content that might interest you:
Regulatory Intelligence is a reliable and invaluable tool when it comes to pharmacovigilance. It's so important because it allows companies to remain up-to-date with the most recent drug safety data and identify new information quickly. What Is Regulatory...
Webinar: How does the conflict between UA & RU impact the pharma industry? Like the rest of the world, the pharmaceutical and biotech industries are beginning to worry about their ability to continue operations. And with good reason. Russia's invasion of Ukraine...
Like the rest of the world, the pharmaceutical and biotech industries are beginning to worry about their ability to continue operations. And, with good reason. Russia's invasion of Ukraine affects millions of people, not just in this Eastern European nation but...