Webinar: Affiliate Based Outsourcing for Regulatory Affairs
Affiliate based Outsourcing Model for Regulatory Affairs works as a replacement or an extension of the company’s internal and local RA resources. Many challenges come up from managing your RA activities as sometimes their processes are not harmonized across different countries, the resources are not cost-optimized or simply there isn’t enough of them.
Thus, the purpose of this webinar is to share practical tips and insights on the effective optimization of local regulatory affairs setup, management and relevant costs.
You will learn about:
- Advantages of ABO model with regards to Governance, Workload, Quality and Cost optimization.
- Practical Tips for project setup, management, oversight and methodology.
- Collaboration map between client and provider.
Expanding Your Geographical Reach?
Make use of our experience to expand across Europe. Explore your options in an informal chat with one of our experts.
Who Should Attend?
- Global and regional RA Managers
- Regulatory Strategy Managers
- RA Partnerships Operations Manager
- QA Managers supporting RA
- RA Healthcare Compliance Managers
Duration: 40 min.
- Head of Global Regulatory Affairs, Olga Bernardova;
- Head of Project Managers for Regulatory Affairs, Claudia Ghislieri.
Olga Bernardova, MSc
Head of Global Regulatory Affairs
Other content that might interest you:
Webinar: How does the conflict between UA & RU impact the pharma industry? Like the rest of the world, the pharmaceutical and biotech industries are beginning to worry about their ability to continue operations. And with good reason. Russia's invasion of Ukraine...
Like the rest of the world, the pharmaceutical and biotech industries are beginning to worry about their ability to continue operations. And, with good reason. Russia's invasion of Ukraine affects millions of people, not just in this Eastern European nation but...
Webinar: Smooth Switch to the EAEU Marketing Authorization for Medicinal Products The webinar will highlight the practical tips and guide you through the crucial steps of marketing authorization upgrade to the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) one, ultimately leading you...