Webinar: Affiliate Based Outsourcing for Regulatory Affairs
Affiliate based Outsourcing Model for Regulatory Affairs works as a replacement or an extension of the company’s internal and local RA resources. Many challenges come up from managing your RA activities as sometimes their processes are not harmonized across different countries, the resources are not cost-optimized or simply there isn’t enough of them.
Thus, the purpose of this webinar is to share practical tips and insights on the effective optimization of local regulatory affairs setup, management and relevant costs.
You will learn about:
- Advantages of ABO model with regards to Governance, Workload, Quality and Cost optimization.
- Practical Tips for project setup, management, oversight and methodology.
- Collaboration map between client and provider.
Expanding Your Geographical Reach?
Make use of our experience to expand across Europe. Explore your options in an informal chat with one of our experts.
Who Should Attend?
- Global and regional RA Managers
- Regulatory Strategy Managers
- RA Partnerships Operations Manager
- QA Managers supporting RA
- RA Healthcare Compliance Managers
Duration: 40 min.
- Head of Global Regulatory Affairs, Olga Bernardova;
- Head of Project Managers for Regulatory Affairs, Claudia Ghislieri.
Olga Bernardova, MSc
Head of Global Regulatory Affairs
Other content that might interest you:
Recently, we had the chance to reflect on our last 10 years of operations and were astonished by the unprecedented growth facts: The Clinical Research department grew 8 times the size it was back in 2013. Regulatory Affairs services became available to 32 new...
The role of Contract Research Organizations (CROs) in supporting mergers and acquisitions (M&As) is not a new concept, as CROs have been providing services in this area for several years. However, the demand for these services may have increased in recent years...
Regulatory Intelligence is a reliable and invaluable tool when it comes to pharmacovigilance. It's so important because it allows companies to remain up-to-date with the most recent drug safety data and identify new information quickly. What Is Regulatory...