Work opportunity for Life Science students in Germany!
Join our global team as a working student for Pharmacovigilance Assistant role.
Pharmacovigilance Assistant is responsible for assuring compliance with local and regional Quality Management System and exchange relevant safety and pharmacovigilance information.
Position is in Germany.
• Collect and process safety information.
• Review local literature.
• Assist local team with performing contracted Pharmacovigilance activities.
• Assure compliance with Biomapas and Clients Quality Management System.
• Assist with medical information to patients and healthcare professionals.
• Position is open for students in Life Science field.
• Fluent English and German languages.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Focused on quality and productivity.
• Availability to work for 20h or less.
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Learning opportunity to know more about Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information.
• Professional growth and career opportunities.
• Supportive work environment.
• International team.
• Flexible remote work schedule
• Have insights into the Pharmaceutical Industry and its departments.
• Up to 24 paid vacation days (depending on availability of work per month)
• Health care insurance cost covering
• Provision of working related hardware