Join our Clinical Operations team as a (Senior) Project Manager.
(Senior) Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the execution of assigned projects while ensuring project completion on time, on budget and within the scope.
Position is in Europe.
• Serve as primary project contact for the Sponsor
• Develop clinical project plans (project management, communication, monitoring and etc.)
• Lead clinical project team (internal resources and third parties/vendors)
• Measure team performance against commitments to the Sponsor
• Manage risks that may impact the project delivery and determine contingencies
• Address quality issues, implement appropriate corrective and preventive action plans
• Prepare/present projects status and reports
• Drive project’s delivery within the agreed budget
• Provide input and/or develop proposals for new projects and manage ongoing project budgets
• Support business development by preparation and participation in bid defense meetings
• Preferable Master or higher degree in Life Science field
• Fluent English language
• 5 year’s experience in Clinical research field
• Project management experience (pharma, CRO or Early phase unit)
• Reporting, time management skills
• Risk Management skills
• Familiarity with standard business and eClinical systems (CTMS, EDC, IXRS, TMF and project planning tools)
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• International team
• Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.