Join our IT team as a Senior Data Scientist.
Senior Data Scientist will help to build our next generation of advanced NLP products.
The position is in Lithuania.
- Development of methods and algorithms for LifeScience industry.
- Perform and document experiments. Analysis and presentation of experiment results.
- Prototyping and presenting solutions.
- Idea evaluation and execution.
- Deployment and maintenance of data models and related infrastructure.
- Active maintenance, troubleshooting and data analysis of productive data models.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience in writing data models and workflows in python.
- Experience working with data and most common data science tools (pandas, NumPy, Jupyter notebook and similar).
- Knowledge of cloud and cloud-based systems is a plus.
- Experience working with ElasticSearch/OpenSearch is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate the initiative to find solutions, prioritize and exercise discretion.
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- Work with innovative projects in the Life Sciences industry
- Remote work possibility