Join our Pharmacovigilance team as a Safety Physician.
Safety Physician is responsible for medical evaluation of safety data, information received from clinical trials and post marketing pharmacovigilance activities.
Position is in Russia.
• Medical review, assessment and interpretation of safety data
• Medical assessment of medicinal product data, information and aggregate reports
• Medical expertise in the review of adverse experiences
• Medical input in risk-beneﬁt evaluation of medicinal product and risk mitigation strategies
• Communication with regulatory agencies regarding safety issues
• Medical expertise in the development of the therapeutic area, investigational product and protocol
• Medical monitoring
• Literature review
• Medical Doctor qualification
• 3 years of experience in drug safety/other Pharmacovigilance functions
• Experience in Medical Affairs activities is an advantage
• Fluent English language
• Excellent knowledge of international regulations (ICH, EU GVP Modules, FDA)
• Ability to evaluate, interpret and present drug safety data
• Proficient knowledge in MS Office and safety databases
• Attention to detail, time management and problem-solving skills
• Analytical skills
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• International team
• Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.