Join our global team as a Regulatory Affairs Project Manager.
Regulatory Affairs Project Manager is responsible for coordination, prioritization and tracking of Regulatory Affairs projects by ensuring timely completion of project tasks and overall execution.
Position is in Europe.
- Ensure projects performance and completion
- Maintain contact with client/sponsor representative
- Update Local Regulatory Affairs team about project related activities, workload, issues, changes
- Contributes to minimize impact/risks on project objectives and deliverables
- Participate in Regulatory Affairs department strategic planning
- Prepare and provide financial reports of provided services
- Attend conferences and trainings to maintain proficiency
- University degree in Life Science field
- 2-5 years of Regulatory Affairs and/or project management (Pharma sector) experience
- Fluent English language
- Attention to detail, time-management and problem solving skills
- Team management and decision-making skills
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
- International team
- Supportive work environment
- Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.