Join our global Regulatory Affairs team as a Regulatory Affairs Compliance Administrator.
Regulatory Affairs Compliance Administrator is responsible for assisting Regulatory Affairs global team in daily activities.
Position is in Lithuania (Kaunas).
• Coordinate payment of invoices (pass through costs) and manage among internal systems
• Communication and support to vendors/freelancers.
• Organize documentation and files oversight (digital and physical)
• Coordinate courier mailings and correspondence
• Coordinate electronic databases
• Manage Power of Attorneys according to local country requirements
• Support with agreements management, prepare drafts
• Prepare reports of department metrics and KPIs etc
• Coordinate the project related activities that are delegated by other RA personnel
• Provide administrative support for RA managers
• Provide support for financial data monthly closing
• Provide support to the team helping to keep department KPIs
• University degree, preferable Life Science related field
• Fluent English language
• Excellent Microsoft Office ( Excel, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
• Attention to detail and time-management skills
• Good communication and writing skills
• Problems solving skills
• Ability to work independently and within the team
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• International team
• Modern and new office in Kaunas with partly remote work possibility