Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, with key expertise in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.
Biomapas is looking for a Regional Manager (North-West EU region) position for Pharmacovigilance department. This is remote global role.
• To manage local PV operations for projects with activities in North-West EU region.
• Maintain high quality regular communication with Client contact persons.
• Ensure high quality local performance of countries in the assigned region.
• Effectively manage activities related to project management.
• Line management of assigned pharmacovigilance specialists, assistants and vendors in the North-West EU region.
• University degree in Life Sciences, preferable master or higher degree
• In–depth, demonstrated experience in most areas pertaining to pharmacovigilance, and pharmacovigilance legislation; at least 5-year work experience in PV functions
• Strong knowledge of international regulations (ICH, EU GVP Modules )
• Demonstrated experience in project and line management.
• Displays strong organization and time management skills; reliable in completing tasks and delivering on commitments in a timely manner
• Ability to efficiently and productively communicate in English orally and in writing.
In Biomapas you will find supportive work environment with guarantee for professional and personal development, as well as competitive salary and benefits and many more initiatives that will make your daily office life comfortable. We provide flexible working conditions (possibility to work homebased).
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be kindly informed that only selected candidates will be contacted.