Join our team as a Recruitment Specialist.
Recruitment Specialist is responsible for undertaking all contracting activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires according to legal requirements and project needs.
Position is in Lithuania.
• Build network of possible candidates (freelancers and employees)
• Screen applicants and conduct interviews
• Actively use LinkedIn search and headhunting
• Create and coordinate tasks for candidates
• Contract negotiation
• Organize new hires onboarding process
• Compliance with confidentiality in all operational activities
• Select and coordinate partnerships with external parties (recruitment agencies, associations, etc.)
• Follow up with candidates throughout the recruitment process
• Maintain a database of potential candidates for future collaboration opportunities
• Create regular reports on hiring and leaving partners metrics
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field
• Preferred 3 years’ experience in recruitment
• Fluent English language, Russian language is an advantage
• Knowledge of recruitment tools, methods and relationship building skills
• Computer literacy, professional skills with MS Office
• Strong attention to details and drive for result
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Highly diplomatic and discrete with the ability to handle highly sensitive matters
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Modern and new office in Kaunas with partly remote work possibility
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.