Join our global Pharmacovigilance team as a Pharmacovigilance Specialist.
Pharmacovigilance Specialist is responsible for assuring compliance with local and regional Quality Management System and interact, exchange relevant safety and pharmacovigilance information.
Position is in Europe – UK and Ireland region.
• Communicate with Health Authorities
• Ensure compliance with applicable local guidelines and pharmacovigilance regulation
• Collect, process, and communicate of safety information
• Maintain and establish of quality standards for local pharmacovigilance activities
• Ensure weekly monitoring of local literature review
• Participate in inspection and/or audits
• Assist in additional risk minimization implementation and tracking
• Collect and process product quality complaints and medical inquiries
• Biologist, Pharmacist, Medical Doctor, or other life science degree
• 3-year experience in Pharmacovigilance
• Native or fluent English
• Computer literacy (MS Office), experience with PV databases
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Additional benefits
• Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.