Join our global team as a Pharmacovigilance Specialist.
Pharmacovigilance Specialist is responsible for assuring compliance with local and regional Quality Management System and exchange relevant safety and pharmacovigilance information.
Position is in Russia.
• Communicate with Health Authorities
• Ensure compliance with applicable local guidelines and regulation
• Collect, process and communicate of safety information
• Maintain and establish of quality standards for local pharmacovigilance activities
• Ensure weekly monitoring of local literature review
• Participate in inspection and/or audits
• Create and regular maintain of EAEU PSMF
• Monitoring of EAEU Commission official website and newsletters
• Oversight and regular management of SDEAs
• Biologist, Pharmacist, Medical Doctor, or other life science degree
• 3-year experience in Pharmacovigilance (preferable in EAEU QPPV and LSO roles)
• Fluent English
• Computer literacy (MS Office), experience with PV databases
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• International team
• Permanent, full-time contract
• Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, with key expertise in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.