Join our global Pharmacovigilance team as a Pharmacovigilance Specialist in DACH region.
Pharmacovigilance Specialist is responsible for assuring compliance with local and regional Quality Management System and interact, exchange relevant safety and pharmacovigilance information.
Position is remote, home-based in Germany.
- Communicate with Health Authorities
- Ensure compliance with applicable local guidelines and regulation
- Collect, process and communicate of safety information
- Maintain and establish of quality standards for local pharmacovigilance activities
- Ensure weekly monitoring of local literature review
- Participate in inspection and/or audits
- Act as a Graduated Plan Officer
- Ensure the survey and monitoring of national pharmacovigilance regulations
- Biologist, Pharmacist, Medical Doctor, or other life science degree
- 3-year experience in Pharmacovigilance
- Fluent English and German
- Computer literacy (MS Office), experience with PV databases
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- Additional benefits
- Remote work