Join our global Pharmacovigilance team as a Pharmacovigilance Specialist.
Pharmacovigilance Specialist is responsible for assuring compliance with local and regional Quality Management System and interact, exchange relevant safety and pharmacovigilance information.
Position is in Spain.
- Act as a Local Safety Officer and Medical Information Specialist
- Communicate with Health Authorities
- Ensure compliance with applicable local guidelines and regulations
- Collect, process, and communicate of safety information, product quality complaints and medical device incidents
- Maintain and establish of quality standards for local pharmacovigilance activities
- Ensure weekly monitoring of local literature review
- Participate in inspection and/or audits
- Ensure the survey and monitoring of national pharmacovigilance regulations
- Receive and handle medical information enquiries from patients and health care professionals
- Biologist, Pharmacist, Medical Doctor, or other life science degree
- 2-year experience in Pharmacovigilance
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Computer literacy (MS Office), experience with PV databases
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Supportive work environment and international team
- Additional benefits (bonus systems, additional insurance and etc.)
- Remote work