Join our global team as Pharmacovigilance North-West Europe Regional Manager.
Pharmacovigilance Regional Manager (North-West Europe region) is responsible for assuring compliance with regional and local Quality Management System, North/West EU region LSOs/MIS team management.
Position is in Europe
• Manage local Pharmacovigilance operations projects activities in North-West EU region
• Maintain high-quality regular communication with Clients
• Ensure high-quality local performance of countries in the assigned region
• Effectively manage activities related to project management
• Line management of assigned Pharmacovigilance specialists, assistants and vendors in the North-West EU region
• Support in audits/inspections preparation
• Participate in Pharmacovigilance strategic initiatives implementation
• University degree in Life Sciences
• 5-year experience in Pharmacovigilance operations
• Fluent English language
• Strong knowledge of international regulations (ICH, EU GVP Modules)
• Experience in project and line management
• Strong organization and time management skills
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• Supportive work environment
• International team
• Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.