Join our global team as Pharmacovigilance Project Manager.
Pharmacovigilance Project Manager is responsible for assuring compliance with local Quality Management System and management of key projects including task delegation to the team.
Position is in Europe.
• Assure compliance with local Quality Management System
• Supervision and management of responsible Pharmacovigilance employees and vendors
• Support operational processes on local level
• Interact, exchange safety and Pharmacovigilance information
• Participate in the development of Pharmacovigilance services (preparation, coordination, proposals submission to the Customers)
• Plan Pharmacovigilance activities, estimate the resources
• Ensure process according to national and global Pharmacovigilance regulations surveillance
• Supervise Periodic Safety Update Reports, Risk Management Plans and risk minimization activities
• Develop Key Performance Indicators reporting system, ensure result`s analysis
• Communication with Customers
• University degree in Life Science field
• 2 – 5 years Pharmacovigilance experience
• Fluent English language
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Focused on quality and productivity
• Attention to detail, time-management and problem-solving skills
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• International team
• Supportive work environment
• Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.