Join our global team as a Pharmacovigilance Assistant.
Pharmacovigilance Assistant is responsible for assuring compliance with local and regional Quality Management System and exchange relevant safety and pharmacovigilance information.
Position is in Russia.
• Collect and process safety information
• Review local literature
• Communicate with assigned customers
• Perform and support contracted Pharmacovigilance activities
• Assure compliance with Biomapas and Clients Quality Management System
• Communicate with Health Authorities
• University degree in Life Science field
• Upper-intermediate English language
• Pharmacovigilance experience is advantage
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Focused on quality and productivity
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• International team
• Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.