Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, with key expertise in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.
Biomapas is looking for a NLP specialist to support our IT team in Lithuania or remotely.
• Data science research and artificial intelligence models training/testing;
• Leading data science decisions and working on Speech-To-Text, NLP, NLU, ASR, OOV problems;
• Working with training data;
• Foresee necessary A.I. and M.L. topics to research;
• Document research in research log;
• Synthesize / Clean / Augment testing data;
• Train artificial intelligence models;
• Test effectiveness of different machine learning algorithms;
• Assign tasks and supervise Junior data scientists;
• Perform other duties relevant to the company activities and objectives as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, mathematics, or related field;
• Fluent written and spoken English;
• 2-5 years experience with backend systems development and maintenance;
• Proven knowledge in data science and NLP field;
• Good knowledge in Python;
• Professional hands-on experience with machine learning algorithms;
• Good theoretical knowledge in artificial intelligence and machine learning;
• Proactive problem-solving approach;
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate the initiative to find solutions, prioritize and exercise discretion.
In Biomapas, you will find a supportive work environment with a guarantee for professional and personal development, as well as a competitive salary, benefits and many more initiatives that will make your daily office life comfortable.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Be kindly informed that only selected candidates will be contacted.