Join our IT team as a Mid Frontend Developer.
Mid Frontend Developer is responsible for development and maintenance of frontend applications.
Position is in Lithuania.
• Development and maintenance of frontend applications and their components
• UX and design maintenance
• Supervision of Junior developers
• Develop new functionality in frontend applications
• Fix bugs that frontend applications may contain
• Write automated tests for frontend applications and documentation for new/updated packages
• Foresee frontend applications architectural problems and performance issues
• Improving and coordinating overall UX look-and-feel
• 4+ years experience with frontend applications development (Angular 2+, React, or Vue JS)
• 2+ years in working with Agile teams (Agile methodology)
• 2+ years in working with GIt and Git platforms (e.g. BitBucket and/or Github)
• Good understanding about frontend applications development and UX design
• Good object-oriented-programming knowledge
• Ability to write clean and structured code
• Ability to work independently
• Strong organizational and coordination skills
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Work with innovative projects in Life Science field
• Remote work possibility
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.