Join our team as a Medical Information Project Manager.
Medical Information Project Manager is responsible for the global management of the Medical Information (MI) department’s projects by assuring the set-up and the follow-up of the projects, the activity indicators, and the oversight of global and local Medical Information activities.
Position is in Europe.
• Delivery of Medical Information services at global and local level
• Ensure compliant and quality execution of all MI operational activities
• Oversee and manage key accounts
• Oversee agreements with vendors, partners
• Revenue and forecasting of MI activities
• Maintain contact with client representatives
• Develop project management process
• Line management of Medical Information specialists (if applicable)
• Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
• Support Business Development team (proposals, bid defenses, etc.)
• Preferable Master or higher degree in Life Science field
• Advanced clinical and scientific training required
• 4-year experience in Medical Information or Medical Affairs/Medical advisor positions
• Fluent English language
• Deep knowledge of good practices in medical information
• Project Management skills
• Attention to detail, time management and problem-solving skills
• Proficient knowledge in MS Office
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• International team
• Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.