Join our global Pharmacovigilance teams as a Medical Advisor/Monitor.
Medical Advisor/ Monitor is responsible to lead Medical/Clinical Safety projects. Activities are focused on medical evaluation of safety data and information (clinical trials and post-marketing Pharmacovigilance).
Position is in Europe.
• Medical/Clinical Safety project management
• Medical assessment of adverse experiences, aggregate reports and medicinal product data
• Medical input in risk-beneﬁt evaluation of medicinal products
• Medical expertise in the development of the therapeutic area, investigational product and protocol
• Contribute to processes of clinical trial site selection, qualification, and initiation if required
• Medical monitoring and literature review
• Communication with regulatory agencies regarding safety issues
• Contribute to business expansion activities
• Medical Doctor qualification
• Fluent English language
• 2-5 years Pharmacovigilance experience
• Knowledge of international regulations (ICH, EU GVP Modules, FDA)
• Medical monitoring experience is an advantage
• Project management experience
• Strong organization and time management skills
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Supportive work environment
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• International team
• Remote work
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.