Biomapas is looking for a Junior Lawyer to support Legal team.
Position is based in Kaunas or Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Legal review of client and vendor contracts and other company group legal documents.
- Legal risk assessment and legal opinions to company group.
- Developing legal document templates to company group operations.
- Legal advice to company group employees primarily on contractual, regulatory and employment matters.
- Collaboration with legal partners in foreign jurisdictions.
- Master’s degree in Law (or final year student).
- 1 year of full-time experience in commercial and/or regulatory law would be considered an advantage.
- Experience in contract drafting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Fluent English language. Russian language would be considered as an advantage.
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.).
- Professional growth and career opportunities.
- Supportive work environment.
- International team.
- Remote work possibility.