Join our IT team as an IT Quality Assurance Specialist.
IT Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for testing IT applications manually and automatically, monitoring application health, asserting infrastructure misconfigurations, assessing application performance, and analyzing logs.
The position is in Lithuania.
- Testing of infrastructure, frontend applications, and backend systems
- Manual and automated performance, integration, testing, and reporting
- Analyzing application health, configuration, and logs
- Testing in-house built platforms that are being developed by IT software engineers
- Writing testing scenarios on how/where/when the system should be tested
- Performing manual tests and filling the test report
- Writing automated tests to continuously test the application and monitor its health
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and helping in audit procedures
- Performing other duties relevant to the company activities and objectives as assigned
- Fluent written and spoken English
- More than 1 year of systems testing and monitoring
- Knowledge of cloud and cloud-based systems
- Knowledge of basic script writing
- Ability to solve complex tasks and to look at features from a different perspective
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate the initiative to find solutions, prioritize and exercise discretion
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- Work with innovative projects in the Life Sciences industry
- Remote work possibility