We invite you to join our international team as a Human Resources Specialist.
Position is in Lithuania, Kaunas office.
• Organize Employment process and documentation for Lithuania and foreign countries
• Manage information related to employee contracts, time sheets, vacations, business trips, etc.
• Manage HR data systems and work closely with payroll team
• Regular collaboration with international HR consultants (Labor law and Payroll)
• Coordinate Employee Onboarding and Offboarding processes
• Prepare other HR related typical documents: orders, certificates, etc.
• Manager employees’ HR related requests
• Coordinate Health and safety related processes and documents
• Create regular reports on HR metrics
• 2 years of experience in a similar role with HR administrative tasks
• Oriented to details and accurate
• Able to work in fast-paced environment
• Tolerates uncertainty well, willing, and able to learn constantly
• Proactive problem-solving approach
• Good knowledge of Lithuanian Labor requirements
• Fluent in English language
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• International and supportive work environment
• Professional growth & career opportunities
• Health insurance
• Bonus for achieved goals
• Modern and new office
• Partly remote work possibility & flexible working hours