Join our Business Development team as a Contract and Proposal Manager.
Contract and Proposal Manager is responsible for ensuring generation of high quality proposals, coordinating contract negotiation and execution with clients for clinical operations and early phases services.
Position is in Europe.
• Generate high quality proposals for clinical operations and early phases services
• Coordinate contract negotiation and execution with clients
• Ensure improvement of proposal templates and budgeting tools
• Maintenance and update of company price lists
• Support Business Development team on new RFPs
• Lead internal proposal development meetings
• Calculate project budgets, ensure revision and approval
• Draft/update Master Service Agreements/Service/Change Orders and negotiate them with clients
• University degree
• 3 years of experience in contract and/or proposal management
• Fluent English language
• Proficient knowledge in MS Office
• Knowledge of sales relevant systems, e.g. SalesForce
• Strong organizational skills
• Teamwork and ownership
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Remote work
• Additional benefits (bonus system, health insurance and etc.)
• International team
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.