Join our team as a Clinical Trial Assistant.
Clinical Trial Assistant is responsible for all administrative tasks and assists the project team in the start-up, execution and closeout of the trial.
Position is in Georgia (Tbilisi).
• Support of Clinical Operation and Start-up activities
• Maintain study files and perform regular quality check
• Support with investigators payment
• Maintain various systems and platforms used in clinical trials
• Operational support for Clinical Operations department
• Assist Clinical Research Associate and Project Manager on clinical trial related activities
• Organize clinical trial documentation and files oversight
• University degree, preferable Life Science related field
• Fluent English language
• Experience in Clinical Trials
• Experience with IT system related to Clinical Operations
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Attention to detail and time-management skills
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance, etc.)
• International team
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.