Join our international Clinical Operations team as a Clinical Research Project Manager.
Clinical Research Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the execution of assigned projects while ensuring project completion on time, on budget and within the scope.
Position is in Europe (fully remote).
- Manage and co-ordinate efforts of cross-functional teams, including 3rd party vendors, to support milestones achievement and compliance with company procedures and regulations.
- Manage project budget including tracking, forecasting, identification of out-of-scope items and participation in the preparation of change orders.
- Develop clinical project plans (project management, communication, monitoring and etc.).
- Lead clinical project team (internal resources and third parties/vendors).
- Serve as the first point of contact for the sponsor providing regular updates on the project’s status.
- Identify quality issues, implement appropriate corrective and preventive action plans.
- Provide input and/or develop proposals for new projects.
- Support business development by preparation and participation in bid defense meetings.
- Preferable Master or higher degree in Life Science field
- Fluent English language
- 5 years’ experience in Clinical Research field (Healthcare, Sponsor organization or CRO) with the responsibilities including organization and management of clinical projects
- Project management and study team management experience
- Reporting, time and risk management skills
- Familiarity with standard business and eClinical systems (CTMS, EDC, IXRS, eTMF and project planning tools)
- Early phase clinical trial experience is an advantage.
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Supportive work environment and work-life balance
- Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance etc.)
- International team
- Remote work