Join our global team as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA).
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the execution of studies and clinical trials at investigational sites.
Position is in Italy (home based).
- Study site monitoring and management (site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits)
- Perform feasibilities and support start-up phase
- Create and maintain required study documentation (site management, monitoring, etc.)
- Ensure that clinical trials are conducted according to requirements (protocol, ICH-GCP, etc.)
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Assist in regulatory document review and submission to regulatory authorities
- Prepare clinical trial documents and store, archive correspondence
- Negotiate study budgets with potential investigators/sites, assit in agreements
- University degree in Life Science field
- Fluent English language
- At least 2 years’ experience as CRA (independent monitoring)
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge
- Deep knowledge of local regulations and clinical research regulatory requirements (GCP and ICH)
- Excellent skills in MS Office, EDC and other clinical trial related systems and platforms
- Attention to detail and time-management skills
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
- International team