Join our global team as a Business Development Assistant.
Business Development Assistant is responsible for ensuring consistent technical, administrative and sales support to business development team.
Position is in Lithuania.
• Ensuring administrative and sales support to the business development team
• Support lead generation activities
• Support in collecting information and filling RFI questionnaires
• Support maintenance of company CRM system
• Conduct market research on customers and competitors
• Analyze collected data and compile relevant reports
• Life Sciences, Business or other University degree of relevant field
• At least 1-year of experience in sales, assisting or administrative role in similar field
• Fluent English language
• Knowledge of any other language (advantage)
• Very good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Knowledge of sales relevant systems, e.g. SalesForce (advantage)
• Self-confidence, excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Teamwork and ownership
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• International team
• Modern and new office in Kaunas with partly remote work possibility