Join our IT team as a Backend-DevOps Developer and work on future-proof architectures.
Backend-DevOps Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of IT infrastructure and backend services.
Position is in Lithuania.
• Development and maintenance of IT infrastructure and backend services
• Automated tests and documentation writing
• Embracing good code practices that include – Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, Docker, Serverless, Cloud-native, Microservices, etc.
• Working with AWS – S3, CloudFront, CDK, CloudFormation, Lambda, Fargate, API Gateway, DynamoDB, EventBridge, Kinesis, etc.
• Writing backend and infrastructure code in Python
• 2+ years experience with backend systems development and maintenance
• Programming skills, knowledge in Git and Agile methodology
• Understanding about infrastructure and cloud
• Knowledge in Python, CICD, Docker
• Knowledge in Cloud Computing (AWS preferred)
• Ability to write clean and structured code
• Ability to work independently
• Strong organizational and coordination skills
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Work with innovative projects in the Life Science field
• Remote work possibility
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.